- Our Adult / Teen Martial Arts classes are for ages 13 years plus.
- Jeet Kune Do – Tuesdays & Thursdays 8.00pm – 900pm
- Muay Thai Boxing – Tuesdays & Thursdays 7.00pm – 8.00pm
- Wing Chun – Saturdays 9.30am
- Kali – Private Sessions (ask for details)
- Sparring Partners – Coming Soon!
All our classes include,Martial Arts Techniques,pad & bag work,sparring,stretching,self defence.
Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do which is Bruce Lee`s system includes, punching, kicking, striking, trapping, takedowns, grappling, wooden dummy and forms.For more info please click here
Muay Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and includes;punching,kicking,knee`s,elbows,clinching & takedowns.For more info please click here
Kali – Filipino Martial Arts from the Philippines uses unarmed and weapons and is a very complete system.Students learn single & double stick, single & double knife,boxing, takedowns, grappling, staff, flexible weapons.For more info please click here
Wing Chun (Ving Tsun) Kung Fu is a southern style focusing on using close range techniques.Students learn blocking, striking, kicking, forms including empty hands, wooden dummy, staff and butterfly swords.For more info please click here
If your interested in trying a class then the first thing to do is book an intro class.
An intro class costs £10.00,to book please select from below, please make sure all areas are filled in and allow 24hrs for booking confirmation.
Please do not turn up for a class until we have confirmed your booking
We are enrolling in the following classes at the moment;
- Jeet Kune Do – Tuesdays & Thursdays: 8.00pm
- Wing Chun – Saturdays: 9.30am